Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 8, 2014

Speaking topic: Describe piece of equipment or gadget

The equipment I like to talk about is my laptop. It has various uses. Be it work, study or entertainment, it has become an indispensable device in my life. I use it to install various kinds of useful software and applications, which allow me to create documents, store pictures, read ebooks, play music and watch videos. But more importantly, it helps me connect to the world through the Internet. Thanks to this, I can browse through an immense amount of information fast and conveniently. And with chatting software applications installed on my lap, I can talk to others in real time. And last but not least, I can use it for e-learning. I mean, instead of studying from textbooks, my lap has made it easier to learn from an E-learning software. These are available electronically online and can access freely sometimes.

It is because it is so many things rolled into one that it is so useful. I just love my laptop. Really couldn’t see my life without it. It’s not so much useful to me as absolutely essential.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét